in the Khandelwal family that did outstanding work in
the field of education late
Shri Banarasilal Khandelwal
this college in the memory of his father late
Durga Dutta governor Shri
Vishvanths Das laid
the foundation of the college in 1964. With its
affiliation to Gorakhpur
began its first session in august, 1966.
The college reached its permanent recognition in 1668.
Since then it is the only college of eastern U.P. that
has permanent recognition and is on the path of
continuous progress in the industrial city of Maunath
Bhanjan., Mau. The horrible governor granted P.G. recognition to this
college in 1978-79 after the establishment of Purunachal
The college got affiliated to it . under the unaided
scheme science faculty is conducting teaching in
Biology and Mathematics group since 2003-04 main
study centers of Indra
Gandhi National open University,New Delhi and U.P. Rajshritondon
Open Univesity,Allahabad had
been established in the college which caters to the
education development of Muslim,
scheduled east communities.